Sunday, January 12, 2014

New wallpaper & cabinet


Those of you following me on Instagram, have seen quite some shots already of the new cabinet, wallpaper and sofa. Yesterday I finally found some time and light :) to make photo's for the blog. The cabinet was a longterm wish. I didn't think that I would sell our old cabinet so quick, so this cabinet came earlier than expected. I design these cabinets for clients often and I really love them! We decided to take the door out in the wall where the Woods Wallpaper is as we don't use this door. I decided to use the Palm Leaves from Cole & Son on my last white wall in the house. I changed the place of the painting from Tinus Teder and our new Sofa from Hay (soon in our shop) was also delivered! I hope you like it. A new carpet is coming soon, then we are done for a while :) Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Prachtige kast Femke, heel speels en volgens mij heerlijk om te stylen. Zie ook goede opbergruimte aan de onderkant ;). mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een heerlijke grote kast. Mooi die combi van opbergruimte en open vakken. Kun je heerlijk al je mooie spullen in zetten. Jullie gaan goed het nieuwe jaar in met allemaal nieuwe spullen. Geniet ervan. Fijne week, Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi geworden! Gaaf om zoiets eigens in je huis neer te zetten. Geniet er van. Ps Leuk je vandaag even te zien Femke :) x Yzette

    ReplyDelete