Sunday, January 26, 2014

My week on Instagram #3


What a great week it was! The week started great with a large order from a project client :) On Tuesday I presented an Interior Plan where the owners are so excited that we have already started the implementation. I am proud that I am still very active with new sporting activities with running and Mom in Balance. In the middle of the week I visited an astrologist; Greet Dol. This was a long wished thing I wanted to do and I am so happy I finally did! This resulted in deciding on doing an other long wish: goind in retraite for one week in May. I am going to the mountains in Andalusia in Spain, so looking forward to this! Other things I did this week: I visited (together with Merel) the Webwinkelvakdagen (Exhibition for webshop owners) we went there to meet with agencies to make an online marketing plan, we met some other interesting people as well. Friday night a very good friend who I don't see that often came for dinner and on Saturday we were invited for a dinner party with friends we met on Les Ormes last year. Today some real good quality time with Ben and the kids, we just came back from a lovely lunch at Tuin van de Smid

1 comment:

  1. Wat goed dat je interieurplan enthousiast is ontvangen Femke! Ik vind het maar knap dat je ondanks je drukke werkzaamheden nog zoveel dingen weet in te plannen voor jezelf. Wat spannend dat je een week in retraite gaat. Ik hoop dat je er veel rust en ontspanning zal krijgen en wie komen er nog meer goede ideeën bij je naar boven! Fijne nieuwe werkweek alvast gewenst, Pascale X

    ReplyDelete