Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mae Engelgeer blanket in my home!


I am still busy with some changes in our house. Our new sofa arrived last week and this morning our old sofa was picked up by a happy girl! So for one week, the old sofa stood in our sitting area in the kitchen. When it was gone this morning, an empty space arose. I decided to move an old chair from upstairs and throw a beautiful blanket from Mae Engelgeer over it. I took both ISH blankets home from the shop as I couldn't choose. The funny thing is, that I always thought I liked the one with mint in it most, but this one with pastel pink, grey, black and neon orange in it was definately the winner! You can find this gorgeous blanket in in our shop. We also have the beautiful teatowels back in stock. As well as the Donna Wilson stuff and Hay tray table.
Happy Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. Mooi!! Ik vind allebei de plaids prachtig, maar deze staat fantastisch in jouw huis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh…. Heel mooi deze plaid! Je stoel kan hem goed hebben!:))))
    liefs Aggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw, wat een mooi kleed! Mooie kleuren!

    ReplyDelete