Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bye bye 2013

The last post in this year. I had many idea's for this post but the last idea I had took too much time, the one before wasn't possible because of the poor quality of the photo's. Not so much luck.. The end comes closer of a great year. Something I was already forced to think about due to my invitation for "Mijn Moment". You can read the blogpost here. I am writing about my most important moment of 2013. After a great relaxing Christmas week away, I am working again this week, apart from today and tomorrow. Today I am thinking about last year, day no 3 with our Kate, what a special and cosy New Years Eve that was. 

I like to thank you all for your support, commitment, enthousiasm and sweet comments! My blog grew 10K visitors per month this year. I couldn't do this without you!

I wish you all a smashing 2014 and hope it will beat the last one! Love Fem xx


3 comments:

  1. Ik wens jou ook een goed 2014!!! Jij ook bedankt voor de mooie inspiratie! X Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een heel mooi jaar voor jou en je gezin Femke! Wat mooi om jouw moment te lezen. Zo zie je maar hoe belangrijk het is om je gevoel te volgen. Pascale X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi om te lezen! Hard werken in combinatie met passie is de sleutel tot succes :-) Ik ben heel benieuwd naar je nieuwe projecten. Een geweldig 2014 gewenst, veel geluk! Xx Marieke

    ReplyDelete